Rabbit Creek Ski Resort is a family-friendly ski destination in Alberta, Canada, offering terrain for all levels of skiers and snowboarders.
Rabbit Creek Ski Resort in Alberta offers a variety of activities for skiers and snowboarders of all levels.
- Take ski or snowboard lessons. Rabbit Creek offers group and private lessons for children and adults.
- Visit the bunny hill, located in the beginner area. The bunny hill is designed for beginners and is a great way to learn the basics of skiing or snowboarding.
- Take advantage of the ski or snowboard rental shop. All the necessary equipment can be rented from the shop.
For Intermediate and Advanced Skiers and Snowboarders:
- Take advantage of the ski and snowboard terrain park. The terrain park is designed for intermediate and advanced skiers and snowboarders to practice their skills.
- Enjoy the ski or snowboard trails. Rabbit Creek has a variety of trails for all levels of skiers and snowboarders.
- Visit the ski and snowboard rental shop. All the necessary equipment can be rented from the shop.
- Visit the on-site restaurant and bar. Enjoy a meal or a drink after a day of skiing or snowboarding.
- Explore the area. Rabbit Creek is surrounded by a variety of outdoor activities to explore, including snowshoeing, ice fishing, and dog sledding.
- Relax in the spa. The spa offers a variety of treatments and services to help relax after a day of skiing or snowboarding.